DirectAir elect. filter 20"X25" 2000cfm 16 MERV
The DIRECT AIR High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner has been designed to remove
atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores,
fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke particles,
and more down to 0.01 micron (0.01 micron = 1/2,540,000 of an inch). Contains
Environmentally-Friendly, Lifetime Filters that never need replacing. Simply wash clean.
User-friendly. Easy to maintain. Ideal for homes with allergy, asthma or respiratory
sufferers, smokers, pets, cooking odors, and mustiness. Helps protect and prolong the
operating efficiency of the heating and cooling equipment.
• Prefilters (2) are constructed of aluminum mesh, to prevent lint and large particles
from entering the collecting cells.
• Dual Voltage Collecting Cells (2) are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum for
durability and ease of maintenance. Cell guides ensure proper placement of collecting
cells in cabinet.
• Activated Charcoal Filters (3) help remove unpleasant odors.
• Solid State Power Board is manufactured on-site for high reliability and long life.
Uniquely equipped with a variable resistor (potentiometer) to adjust high voltage
output. Output has been preset for optimum efficiency, however, as voltage may vary
in extreme conditions of dryness, humidity or proximity to hydro towers, raising or
lowering potentiometer allows for proper voltage output.
• Electronic Air Proving Switch (AS) allows for quick wiring. Automatically cycles Air
Cleaner on/off with the system fan.
• Lighted ON/OFF Switch (Orange) shows power to the Air Cleaner.
• Performance Indicator Light (Green LED) indicates high voltage to the collecting cells,
ensuring air cleaner is operating properly at a glance.
Cabinet Construction Features
Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet resists corrosion and provides trouble free vertical
or horizontal installation. Holes are provided to facilitate mounting to the duct work or air
handling system. Durable powder coat paint finish on door and top lid resists corrosion.
Power Box is removable. Contains the ON/OFF switch, performance indicator light,
safety interlock switch, high voltage power board and the air proving switch.
DAX Air Cleaner Detergent simplifies the washing process by quickly and safely removing
contaminants from filters. 32 oz. (1 L) Spray Bottle, Part #9900 Activated Charcoal
Filters (3 per pack). Replace every 3- 4 months.
|Make & Model
|Certifications & Standards