- Type 302/304 Stainless Steel, non-magnetic: .032''' nominal thickness.
- Brushed finish.
- This alloy contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel for superior resistance to corrosion.
- Recommended for use in food processing plants, dairies, chemical plants, and other industrial, institutional, and commercial applications where corrosive atmospheres exist.
- Standard, Jumbo, and Tandem plates available, as well as special Panel plates up to 5-gangs high and 10-gangs wide.
- Packaged in protective film, with finish-matching screws.
- Variety of special plated finishes.
- Paintable to match plastic plates.
- Can be silk-screened or engraved, and custom punched with over 300 opening styles.
||Pass & Seymour
|Country Of Origin
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Gangs